- “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
- Please note that if at any time “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” is required by law to release information about you or your organisation, “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” must cooperate fully.
- “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” collects information about you (the “information”) upon your initial contact with our firm. The information includes full name, contact details, Tax File Numbers, Australian Business Numbers and previous Financial Information so that “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” may provide you with audit or other services engaged/ requested.
- If you fail to provide the required/ requested information or only part provide the information you hold, we will be unable to make a full comprehensive opinion of your file and it may delay the process of completing the required work.
Use of information
- The information provided by you is solely used for which the purpose it was provided for. For example, “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” might use the information provided to complete a comprehensive Audit.
- “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” also uses the Information to send you information (either by e-mail or post) that you request or we believe is beneficial to you. If at any time you receive material that you did not request or do not want to receive such material any more, please advise our office.
Disclosure of personal information
- “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise supply to third parties any personal information obtained from you unless you consent.
- “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” develops aggregate (ie. not individual) reports which incorporate some of the Information. The reports are for use by our business partners however, these reports do not include any personally identifiable information.
Storing personal information
- “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” has security measures designed to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the Information under its control. These measures include safe storage on our secure server that is protected by firewall, has restricted access, backup tapes which are encrypted and there are clauses in employee agreements requiring confidentiality.
- Hard copies of your information are scanned into our secure server then disposed of through a security shredding bin as per our contract with our paper shredding supplier. Their details can be provided upon request.
Updating your personal information
- You have the right to request your personal information that you have provided to “Teefy Wolfe Auditors”. This request must be in writing and addressed to the below contact. We will not charge you for responding to such a request, unless we incur costs in providing the information.
You may make a complaint about “Teefy Wolfe Auditors” handling of your personal information, or in relation to your dealings with us about your personal information, by contacting the person named below. The complaint will be reviewed in a timely manner and may then be taken to an external party for advice to ensure a timely resolution.
How to contact us